Meet Conan Dougherty
Conan Dougherty is running as a Republican for the office of Greene County Assessor.
Conan understands the concerns of property ownership and valuation from every angle: as a current Greene County homeowner, as an experienced and trusted member of the County Assessor’s staff, and as a former licensed real estate agent.
For more than a decade, Conan has worked for longtime Greene County Assessor Rick Kessinger. Through five full assessment cycles, he has dedicated himself to mastering every phase of the process of property assessment in Greene County.
Conan’s official duties in the Assessor’s Office have included:
- Performance of Residential and Commercial Appraisals
- Leadership of the Personal Property and Mapping Departments
- Management of Systems and Technology
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Strategic Application and Planning for Long-Term Objectives
- Development of Community and Customer Relationships
Conan’s other qualifications are clear:
- Earned Degrees in Both Business Administration and Real Estate
- Professional Licensing as a Realtor in Two States
- 26 Years of Experience in Real Estate.
- 11 Years of Experience in The Greene County Assessor’s Office.
With his unique background and perspective, Conan Dougherty is thoroughly qualified to determine property values that are both accurate and fair. He is dedicated to providing every Greene County taxpayer with...
- Responsive customer service,
- Open access to property assessment information, and
- A clear understanding of their rights.
Conan resides in Springfield with his wife Suzanne and their three sons.
For the Greene County Republican Primary
on Tuesday, August 4, 2020,